News & events
- Tue, April 19th Kendall County Launches Free Prescription Discount Card
County Residents Could Reduce Drug Cost by 40% with “BetterRxCard”
- Fri, October 20th Brazoria County Texas Launches BetterRxCard
102,000 residents could reduce drug costs under new program.
- Mon, June 7 McLennan County Drug Card Enjoys Successful DebutBetterRxCard saves $289,000 for Texas County’s Residents
Why settle for Any Rx card,
get the Better oneSave More at More places on More drugs
There are many discount drug cards but only one that can reduce your drug costs if you are insured, uninsured or underinsured. The BetterRxCard uses a two pronged strategy to reduce your costs:
- It is a FREE prescription discount card that is built from the ground up for getting you the best discount and,
- It provides a separate way to save on expensive brand name drugs, even if you have expensive copay insurance.
Our discount drug card provides up to 70% savings on your prescription drugs at nearly 60,000 US pharmacies. You are automatically qualified as there are no restrictions on who can use the card. Use the BetterRxCard when you don’t have an insurance option for your prescription drug or if your prescription drug benefit does not cover one or more of your medications. Your privacy is always maintained and we are in full compliance with federal HIPAA rules.
If you have an expensive brand name drug we can help you find options and make it simple to work with your own physician to see if a change makes sense for you or not. The average user saved $893 using this approach last year. Learn more
If you are new to drug discount cards, read more about them and how they can help you save an average of 45%.
If you have used these cards before, sometimes called pharmacy discount cards, read more about how the BetterRxCard is different from other discount programs.